Welcome to the Bay Terrace Country Club! For everyone’s enjoyment, health, safety, and protection, we ask all members and guests to please observe the following rules:
- Pollution of Swimming Pool PROHIBITED. Urinating, discharge ofi fecal matter, expectorating or blowing the nose in any swimming pool is prohibited.
- Membership passes are required for admission. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted inside of the club without a parent or guardian.
- ALL guests must have guest passes and be accompanied by the sponsoring BTCC Member for admittance. Members and renters are responsible for advising their guests of ALL Club rules.
- A membership pass used by anyone other than the registered member will be confiscated by the Club.
- Rain checks for guest passes will be issued if rain occurs within 3 hours after the guest enters the club.
- Members and Guests engage in all Club activities at their own risk. Bay Terrace Country Club assumes no responsibility for accidents or injuries.
- Any person or persons, including members, found entering or trespassing on Club grounds after closing are subject to disciplinary actions.
- Swimming allowed ONLY when lifeguards are on duty.
- Food and beverages with the exception of water may not be brought in any day of the week, except when the Snack Bar is closed.
- ALL glassware is strictly prohibited on Club grounds.
- No animals or pets are allowed on Club grounds, except for service dogs.
- No skateboards, roller blades or scooters.
- No smoking except in designated areas.
- BTCC reserves the right to deny use of the pool and facility to anyone at any time for failure to obey BTCC Rules and Regulations.
Thank you, BTCC Board of Governors.
The Bay Terrace Country Club is under 24 hour video surveillance.